Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miscellaneous

Here are today's daily photos!

This is an old pin of mine that I found last night while looking for something else. I think I actually used to have two of them. This guy must still be looking for his buddy. 

These sunflowers look for all the world like they're looking for something themselves. Perhaps more sunlight?

Not a very exciting picture, true, but this was taken back in 2005 when I was out geocaching with my brother and a friend. We kept turning down street after street that had a "No Outlet" sign, and it actually became quite humorous after awhile. We saw this last one on the way home and I just had to take a picture of it so I would remember the day. In spite of our penchant for finding "No Outlet" signs, we did manage to find a couple of caches, including a travel bug named Chester who was trying to get to Germany for a beer festival. I haven't checked on him in awhile, but think he made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment