Sunday, October 19, 2014

Book Review: The Hexed


Getting in the mood for Halloween, I guess. This is the second book by Heather Graham that I have read. She is quite the prolific writer! This story is set in Salem, MA, and is about a series of modern day murders that tie back to the Salem Witch Trials. 

I read the book in one day, so it obviously held my attention. There is a good bit of history involved and the characters are well written with a red herring or two here and there to keep you off balance. I do have one bone of contention involving something the protagonist did (with no explanation that I could see) that seemed, to me, very out of character with her behavior in the rest of the book, but apart from that, I enjoyed the book immensely. You can check it out here. 

I am not being compensated for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment