Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Shinies

Celebrated my birthday today! Not telling which one, though, lol.

I was blessed to receive many, many heartfelt greetings from friends and family members this year and thought I'd share a few of the birthday shinies from my big day. Here are some of the wonderful and funny cards I received...


Below are the lovely gifts I received from my mom. The first one is a Wedgwood breast cancer heart. My mom is a 12 year survivor, so this is near and dear to her own heart.


Up next is a lovely breast cancer bracelet.


...and the cute little keychain and flower pin that came on the package...

..and last, but not least from mom, a Paperwhite flower kit for the holidays


My very talented artist/photographer friend, Marsha, blessed me with some wonderful and thoughtful items, as well.

She knows I love lighthouses, so she sent me a picture of a lighthouse from her hometown in Kennewick, WA, and a lovely sunset, and a keychain. So beautiful! I'm afraid my picture of the pictures don't do them justice, but I think you'll get the idea.



Marsha & I both are huge David Garrett fans, so she put her mega sketching skills to work and created this oh-so-cool 2012 calendar for me and several other of our mutual friends who are also fans of his. I love, love, LOVE this calendar! Thank you, Marsha!
*Mwah!*


My super sweet friend, Heather, sent me a movie snack pack consisting of the following:


I, and my sweet tooth thank you profusely, m'dear!

I did also treat myself to a couple of things. I purchased David Garrett's new CD/DVD "Legacy" (which was released on what would have been my dad's birthday on Nov. 4), and my awesome friend Marion sent it over to me from Germany. Thank you for feeding my DG habit! ♥


My second gift to myself was this lovely book by Goddess Leonie Dawson, "73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know." I adore this woman's writing and her free-spirited soul! You can check out her website here. No, I am not an affiliate. Just a fan of her work. :-)


A big thank you to everyone for making my day so special today! I'll leave you with a fabulous birthday video a friend sent to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment