Monday, October 3, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Bag of Apples


Ah, here we all are back from the grocery store and in our new home!

The nice lady puts us on the counter while she puts away the rest of the groceries.

Now she’s washing us. The water feels great!

Ooh! A nice buff dry, too and put into a bowl so we can hang out together!

This is the life!


Hey, what’s that contraption?

The little boy wants to know, too.

A deep fryer? Wonder what she’s going to fry?

The nice lady is pouring something in the fryer…oh, oil. Makes sense.

Is that a peeler she’s got in her hand now?

Why is she looking our way?

No! She wouldn’t!

She is! She’s peeling us!

Great, now we’re freezing. I hope she’s going to cover us soon.

Is that a knife!?

Why is she looking at us again!?

This woman’s a psycho!

Now she’s putting us on a cutting board, one by one, and SLICING us!

OMG! I can’t believe I have to watch everyone else get sliced first!

I have to get away!

Ha-ha! I’ve slipped out of her evil clutches and am rolling on the floor away from her!

Oh, no; she caught me!

Another bath and buff, but for some reason I don’t feel very relaxed this time.

Here comes the knife!

Now I’m in slices with everyone else and the evil woman is mixing us all together in the bowl.

It’s a good thing we can at least keep the doctor away, because we’re completely ineffective at keeping everyone else away; especially knife-wielding psychos!

She’s taking the lid off the deep fryer…and putting us in!

OMG! The humanity!

We’re getting all crispy and crunchy…

Now she’s taking us out and putting us on some paper towels to cool.

She left the kitchen! Yay! Our torture is over!

Who’s that?

Oh, the teenaged daughter.

I don’t like the look in her eyes…

Back off, Missy!

No! Put uncle Chip down!

Oh, no you didn’t!

You did not just eat my uncle Chip!

Put me down! Put me down!

Put me down….the hatch I go…

No comments:

Post a Comment