Friday, January 1, 2010

My Artistic Bone Revisited

Good evening, and Happy New Year 2010! One of the things I intend to pursue this year is exploring my creativity. As a child I used to draw all the time. I don't know why I ever stopped. Maybe it was one of those things that gets put aside for the serious business of being an adult. Whatever the reason, it saddens me now that I did not stay with it because I always feel more relaxed and at peace when I am creating something, whether it is something I'm drawing, painting, or writing. So, with that said, here are a few of my recent attempts at drawing. It's been forever and a day it seems since I did anything, so it's pretty basic, but still not bad considering how long its been. Hope you enjoy them. I seem to be in a flower/plant mood...


January 1, 2010



December 30, 2009 - The Punk Palm


December 30, 2009 - Sunflower

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I've discovered that I am MUCH more at peace with the world when I spend a little time creating.

    I'm starting my first drawing class next week and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Thank you for your comment! I sense a kindred spirit in you. I look forward to hearing all about your art class!

    ReplyDelete